Our New York LLC Formation Package: $450 plus $235 in State Filing Fees
Let us help you with your New York LLC Formation! Call us to discuss your legal concerns and any other questions you may have about the process of forming a New York Limited Liability Company. We are not a paralegal service where you don’t get to speak to a real New York attorney. We are a small business law firm where every client counts.
We will form your New York LLC and get you off to a right start by answering any questions you may possibly have. A New York LLC is the most flexible form of entity to start a New York Business today. You will have a protective shield of limited liability but fewer formalities than with a c corporation or an s corporation. Last but not least, you will have an opportunity to get to know our lawyers and will be able to reach out to us at any time after your New York LLC formation. So without further ado, here is our offer:
What does the LLC Formation Package include?
- Consultation with an Attorney (ask any questions you may have!)
- Name Availability Check
- Preparation and filing of all LLC papers, including an operating agreement for a single member (inquire about package price for 2 member LLC)
- Formation of LLC within 24 hours (if fees paid before 11:00 a.m. Monday through Thursday, LLC can be formed by next day). However, notes that it takes a few extra days to receive the formation documents from the State in the mail. You will need these documents to open a bank account, for example.
- Certified copies of LLC documents
- Assistance with tax i.d.
- Assistance with LLC publication (this is an extra expense and NOT included in the price); we recommend going with an outside service provider in order to reduce cost; we will assist with the whole process.
Look, it is really easy to form an LLC by yourself, the New York State Department, Division of Corporations, has all the info that you will ever need; you can even do it online. The beauty of contacting us is that you get to connect with a real small business lawyer and are able to ask questions relating to your particular situation and make a connection with us. Also, if you are an LLC with more than one owner, it is absolutely crucial that you have an operating agreement drafted by someone knowledgable such as our firm. While this is not included in the price quoted above, we can talk about your needs and give you a flat fee according to your needs.