Free Speech – Government Actions
We can help in free speech controversies; if your work is being censored or suppressed or you are being punished by a government authority for something you said.
We can help you to force a government agency (or, in some cases, a private one such as a university), to take or correct an action by bringing Article 78 proceedings. For example, challenge zoning, land use and building-related decisions by local governments, or redress student discipline by colleges and universities.
- How to deal with LLC Member Disagreements
- Five Steps of Buying a Small Business in New York
- What happens when an LLC Member dies?
- How to determine LLC Ownership Percentage
- How to choose New York Law and New York Courts in your Business Contracts