Free Speech – Government Actions
We can help in free speech controversies; if your work is being censored or suppressed or you are being punished by a government authority for something you said.
We can help you to force a government agency (or, in some cases, a private one such as a university), to take or correct an action by bringing Article 78 proceedings. For example, challenge zoning, land use and building-related decisions by local governments, or redress student discipline by colleges and universities.
- Judge refuses to confirm Arbitration Award in favor of Merchant Cash Advance “Lender”
- What NY Small Businesses must know about the Corporate Transparency Act
- Limits on LLC Manager’s “sole and absolute discretion” when diverting a business opportunity
- Plaintiffs’ Word Not enough to prove Damages at Inquest
- Traps for the Unwary in DIY LLC Operating Agreements