You are Here: Home / Can we help You? / Free Speech – Government Actions

Free Speech – Government Actions

We can help in free speech controversies; if your work is being censored or suppressed or you are being punished by a government authority for something you said.

We can help you to force a government agency (or, in some cases, a private one such as a university), to take or correct an action by bringing Article 78 proceedings. For example, challenge zoning, land use and building-related decisions by local governments, or redress student discipline by colleges and universities.