Free Speech – Government Actions
We can help in free speech controversies; if your work is being censored or suppressed or you are being punished by a government authority for something you said.
We can help you to force a government agency (or, in some cases, a private one such as a university), to take or correct an action by bringing Article 78 proceedings. For example, challenge zoning, land use and building-related decisions by local governments, or redress student discipline by colleges and universities.
- How to move a Foreign LLC to New York
- Cash Out Merger – the totally legal way to get rid of a minority LLC member
- 5 Steps of Buying a Small Business in New York
- Management Provisions in an LLC Operating Agreement
- 3 Short Years to sue LLC Business Partner for Money Damages