Jonathan Wallace is an experienced civil litigator and a 1980 graduate of Harvard Law School. He is admitted to various federal and appeals courts, including the Supreme Court of the United States, in which he has filed amicus briefs. He is the author of several books on software and Internet law and policy, including “Sex, Laws and Cyberspace” (Henry Holt 1996), as well as many articles. He has spent much of his career concentrating on general commercial litigation, software industry disputes, as well as free speech matters.
- 3 Things you must understand about Members leaving a New York LLC
- Business Divorce colliding with Marital Divorce
- When is the Interest really too damn high? – Usury in New York
- Can you amend an Operating Agreement?
- Can I get out of that Contract?