Jonathan Wallace is an experienced civil litigator and a 1980 graduate of Harvard Law School. He is admitted to various federal and appeals courts, including the Supreme Court of the United States, in which he has filed amicus briefs. He is the author of several books on software and Internet law and policy, including “Sex, Laws and Cyberspace” (Henry Holt 1996), as well as many articles. He has spent much of his career concentrating on general commercial litigation, software industry disputes, as well as free speech matters.
- How to deal with LLC Member Disagreements
- Five Steps of Buying a Small Business in New York
- What happens when an LLC Member dies?
- How to determine LLC Ownership Percentage
- How to choose New York Law and New York Courts in your Business Contracts