Imke is a business attorney focusing her practice on advising small businesses, emerging companies, and start-ups in transactions and business disputes.
Imke has 20 years of experience in a wide variety of corporate and finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions, asset-based finance, and other commercial matters for domestic and international clients.
Before opening her own law office, Imke practiced for ten years at 2 New York City law firms where she represented a variety of domestic and foreign corporate clients, international development banks, and national financial institutions.
Imke graduated from the Free University of Berlin and New York University School of Law.
- How to deal with LLC Member Disagreements
- Five Steps of Buying a Small Business in New York
- What happens when an LLC Member dies?
- How to determine LLC Ownership Percentage
- How to choose New York Law and New York Courts in your Business Contracts