Jonathan Wallace is a civil litigator and a 1980 graduate of Harvard Law School. He is admitted to various federal and appeals courts, including the Supreme Court of the United States, in which he has filed amicus briefs. Read Jonathan’s bio.
- Plaintiffs’ Word Not enough to prove Damages at Inquest
- Traps for the Unwary in DIY LLC Operating Agreements
- Navigating Due Diligence in your Small Business Asset Purchase
- Court declines to play along with Defendant’s game of “Catch me if you Can”
- Navigating the Term Sheet in your Business Asset Purchase