Must Read for hungry Startup Entrepreneurs: How not to Hand out Equity
Learn how a young startup died an early unnecessary death due to a faulty capital structure in "A Fatal Paper Cut."
Great post, but IMHO, bad title. Had I not found it through Ask The VC, I would have never read the post based on the title.
About Imke Ratschko
Imke Ratschko is a New York Attorney helping small businesses, business owners and entrepreneurs with all things "Small Business Law," such as litigation, contracts, business owner disputes, shareholder and operating agreements, sale or purchase of a business, investors, and starting a business. You can reach her at 212.253.1027.
From the Blog
- “Terms and Conditions” may work for your Business
- What licenses do I need to start an Online Business? [updated April 2012]
- Taking Care of the LLC Publication Requirement
- New York LLC Operating Agreements: Funding the Company
- Hiring Employees in New York – Surviving the Paperwork
- NY Business Certificates – Know Your “Doing Business As” Responsibilities
- In court, an LLC needs an Attorney
- Tips on making your Independent Contractors audit proof