30 Broad Street, 14th Floor | New York, NY 10004 | P: 212.253.1027 | F: 646.355.1950
From the Blog
- “Terms and Conditions” may work for your Business
- What licenses do I need to start an Online Business? [updated April 2012]
- Taking Care of the LLC Publication Requirement
- New York LLC Operating Agreements: Funding the Company
- Hiring Employees in New York – Surviving the Paperwork
- NY Business Certificates – Know Your “Doing Business As” Responsibilities
- In court, an LLC needs an Attorney
- Tips on making your Independent Contractors audit proof
- Don’t get Roles mixed up when signing for a Business Entity (plus case in point)
- Can a Limited Liability Company issue Share Certificates?
- Why Independent Contractors are Gold for Small Business
- New York City’s Minority/Women Owned Business Enterprise Program – Has it helped your Business?
- LLCs and Derivative Actions – Tzolis v Wolff