30 Broad Street, 14th Floor | New York, NY 10004 | P: 212.253.1027 | F: 646.355.1950
From the Blog
- “Terms and Conditions” may work for your Business
- What licenses do I need to start an Online Business? [updated April 2012]
- Taking Care of the LLC Publication Requirement
- New York LLC Operating Agreements: Funding the Company
- Hiring Employees in New York – Surviving the Paperwork
- NY Business Certificates – Know Your “Doing Business As” Responsibilities
- In court, an LLC needs an Attorney
- Tips on making your Independent Contractors audit proof
- Five Steps to Buying a Small Business in New York – Part 5: Closing the Deal
- I think I pierced my Corporate Veil – Is this Fatal?
- CORI K-Base Contract Research Expands
- A Google Search Asks: Can an LLC pay its Members a Salary?
- Follow-up to Raising Startup Capital – New York Times Article on the Topic